As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
HappySnap by MindPanda | Hilariously Funny CBT Game | Empowering Kids And Teens To Take Charge Of Their Feelings And Emotions | Therapy Game For Counselors Teachers And Parents | Ages 6-15MindPanda
- How it works - each winning card helps your little ones to explore their emotions in a fun, relaxed environment - spark some laughter & talk deeper. Multiple games - "new to amazon" mindpanda have reinvented the classic cbt card games of Memory Match, Charades, matching pairs, SNAP and more WITH A TWIST - AGES 6+15 | 2-8 PLAYERS.
The most engaging game ive played with my family" - HappySnap is Halariously funny, engaging, and helps you have deep conversations with your little ones.
Prompting you to have meaningful conversations. Mental health games for kids help build social skills and emotional awareness. Designed by professionals for classrooms & counselors - designed by professionals to help you connect on a deeper level with the ones closest to you.
Great behavioural games that spark mindfulness for kids. Great aids for socia. Hilariously funny & educational -don't just sit there - get ready to show off your best dance moves - Pull some scary faces - and connect with your kids as you help them talk about their thoughts and feelings and build emotional resilience. Great games for children with Autism.
|Weight||0.2 kg (0.44 Pounds)|
2. Learning Resources
49 Pieces, Emotion Toys, Feeling Toys for Kids, Age 3+, Communication Games for Kids, Learning Resources Who's Feeling What? Social Emotional Learning GamesLearning Resources
- Never the same activity twice: with 12 double-sided caller cards and 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, this communication game for kids lets you design a new game board every time you play.
A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, Who’s Feeling What? comes with an SEL activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning. Spot the face, spot the emotion: inspired by distance learning, this social-emotion learning game and activity set helps kids strengthen their SEL skills as they match the callers with their feelings.
Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, this feeling toy for kids helps little ones as young as 3 build school-ready SEL and problem-solving skills. Includes: 12 double-sided caller cards, emoji tokens, 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, and activity guide.
3. Sunny Present
Empowerment Cards for Kids – 45 Action Packed and Fun Exercises for Children – Build Self Esteem, Body Awareness, Dreams – Educational & Entertaining, Feelings, Self-Compassion, RelaxationSunny Present
- What you need: let’s face it: being a parent today poses challenges no one prepared you for in advance. Order them as thoughtful gifts for a special occasion, name day, birthday and you can be sure they will absolutely love the idea! User-friendly: no need for complicated game plays or tools required to make the best use out of these empowering cards! Simply shuffle them and pick one, or choose them by their color codes and themes! Original gift: these original card games help little kids build self-esteem and empower them, teaching them the importance of self-compassion and making them aware of their bodies and feelings.
These empowering cards will make your life way easier! 7 different themes: these wonderful affirmation cards for kids include 7 different themes: self-esteem, fun and dreams, self-compassion, the essential pack your child must learn, body awareness, relaxation, feelings, in a fun and interactive manner!.
Teaching your little ones about the importance of compassion, trusting themselves, can be tricky. Versatile games: play with power kitty! the 45-card deck for children can be used for all sorts of group activities, including in kindergartens, schools or at home as a practical and interactive learning tool. Recommended by health care professionals and teachers.
|Height||12.9 cm (5.08 Inches)|
|Length||8.6 cm (3.39 Inches)|
|Width||1.9 cm (0.75 Inches)|
4. Therapy U
Social Skills Games and Therapy Games, Sadness, Fear and Joy, A Feelings Game for Kids That Develops Emotion Regulation and Explores Anger, Breaking Barriers DownTherapy U
- Interactive emotions game: Explore a total of 208 questions on the topics of anger, fear, sadness, and joy. Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for building rapport and starting meaningful conversations that encourage players to reflect on their positive and negative emotions.
Made by the creators of “you know”: breaking Barriers Down is a therapy game developed by THERAPY U to address social skills.
Family therapy game: get to know your child on a deeper level through high-comfort gameplay that promotes discussion on their emotions. Exciting cbt game for everyone: Used by school counselors, teachers, therapists, and in small group settings.
5. Learning Resources
Ages 3+, Learning Resources Learn About Feelings Activity Set Explore Feelings & Practise Social-Emotional SkillsLearning Resources
- Let little ones explore and build important social emotional SEL skills with this activity set that teaches them about feelings and emotions in themselves and others.
Blocks are sized for little hands and stick together for easy, convenient use; Ideal for the classroom or home learning. Matching body postures to facial expressions on the character cubes helps children recognise and learn emotions; children can explore how emotions can look different on different people.
Question cubes are used to prompt conversations and encourage discussion about feelings; Picture cards help children learn to identify feelings in real situations. Includes 2 plastic question cubes, 12 character cards, 18 situation cards, 4 plastic character cubes, 1 poster and Getting Started Guide.
6. Learning Resources
Learning Resources My Feelings Bean Bags, Ages 3+, Help Children Understand Emotions and Express Feelings Through PlayLearning Resources
- Discuss the emotions, colours, and textures to build vocabulary; and toss, catch, touch, and trace to build fine and gross motor skills. Feel all the feelings: Encourage social emotional learning with this set of 10 totally tactile emotion beanbags.
Build those skills: strengthen social emotional skills with discussion about the feelings depicted on each beanbag; explore the different materials to build tactile awareness.
How to play: touch, catch, tactile awareness, toss, and talk about the emotions depicted on each beanbag; A variety of hands-on activities encourage social emotional learning, and fine motor skills. Includes: 10 10cmx10cm beanbags, texture, each featuring a different colour, and emotion; drawstring carry bag; and parent/teacher activity guide.
Teytoy Bean Bags Kids Throwing Game with Shapes and Expressions Small Bean Bags Outdoor Games Fun Family Party Activities Garden Game for Toddlers12 Packteytoy
- Learning tool suitable for reducing stress and anxiety, Kids will love learning color and shape with these beautifully beanbags. If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us, we will solve the problem for you. Preschool learning: 12 shapes, colors and cute expressions.
Sensory montessori toys for toddlers activities. Learning more while play fun sports outdoor games. Squeaky & rattle: there are bb device included in shapes beanbags, educational bean bag toys with squeakers more attractive and distracting for toddlers.
Perfect sized for little hands to grasp and move around. Develop gross motor skills: 12 embroidered bean bags, hexagon, pentagon, circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval etc. These perfect size sensory toys are even ideal for the person with Alzheimer's.
Perfect toss-and-catch game for kids toddlers. Safety & durablity:the shapes beanbags are made of nontoxic fabric cloth material and filled with the cotton. Warranty: the quality of sensory bean bags toss game toys for preschool Pre-k kindergarten is extremely important. And a handy drawstring bag for easy storage. 100% soft plush material, keeps little kids snug, comfortable for baby touch. Our service team is always ready to offer help!
APLI Apli14803 Feelings & Emotion Magnets Box of 30, AssortedAPLI
- Helps to introduce children to the different emotions. Contains 1 scenario and 30 thick cardboard magnet pieces. Magnetic game to combine faces, in order to represent different emotions. Recommended for 4 years age children's.
|Height||5.3 cm (2.09 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||0.71 kg (1.57 Pounds)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
9. Learning Resources
Unbreakable Mirror for Kids Pack of 1, 20 cm H x 10cm W, Sensory Toys for Toddler Learning, Mindfulness, Learning Resources 91294 See My Feelings Social Emotional, Anxiety ReliefLearning Resources
- Includes a getting Started guide with four activities and easy-to-identify emojis. Understand others' emotions and increase self-awareness with bright, playful mirrors. The mirror is made from shatterproof glass to ensure safety.
The child-friendly mirror helps children recognise and identify with different pictured emotions in themselves and others. Mirror comes with six slide-in photos of real children expressing real emotions: happiness, sadness, surprise, fear, silliness and anger.
|Height||4.06 cm (1.6 Inches)|
|Length||21.59 cm (8.5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.25 kg (0.55 Pounds)|
|Width||13.46 cm (5.3 Inches)|
10. Story Therapy
Story Therapy® Little Bag of Cards and Therapeutic GamesStory Therapy
- Suggested age 5/6 to 10 Instructions and ideas for using all items included. Cards are 350gsm NOT thicker or board. See card sizes in product description. 5 postcard size photocopiable/Write-on problem solving cards/activity, cut each in half to make 10 Cards are 350gsm NOT thicker or board.
Suggestions for puppet games/talking points included. Nb product updated to include revised items may 2021 onwards nurturing and fun way to help children with feelings and emotions.
Millie's magic mini story booklet nb measures 12x15cm included from may 2021 onwards, suggested age guide up to 8 with affirmation activities at the end of the mini-book. 12cm square 8 page stapled colouring booklet, and 12cm square 8 page stapled Little Book of Calm booklet,.
Six easy-make awesome pals finger puppets, fold and glue in place to make. Just cut, not board. For use under adult supervision. One dice. Glue not included. Nb card thickness is 350gsm, soft fleece material supplied as a coloured strip. Natural cotton drawstring bag usually 19x22cm but may be slightly larger at 20x24cm approx containing: 32 share and talk cards which measure 8.