As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eurobulbs UK
Miniature Daffodils, Eurobulbs UK, Narcissus 'Tête à tête', 100 X Daffodil 'Tete-a-Tete' Bulbs 'in The Green' Freshly Lifted for Planting Now, Dispatched Royal Mail 1st Class 100Eurobulbs UK
- Plant in drifts or clumps for a lovely show. Uk based with 20 years experience - every year we collect and plant Over 30 Million Seeds from Our Stock - Buy Direct From the Supplier giving you Top Quality and Fast Delivery for a Low Price.
Freshly sorted, graded and packed with then Dispatched within 24 Hours to ensure the Bulbs you receive are in Top Quality Condition. Freshly lifted bulbs for Planting Now. Excellent for cut flowers in a vase.
This little beauty has 1-3 deep yellow flowers 5-6cm wide in early spring. There is a charge of £5. 95 for delivery to the outer hebrides, northern ireland, Kirkwall & Highlands, Channel Islands & Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Inverness & Isle of Man. Eurobulbs offers free delivery to mainland uk. Narcissus tete a tete is a very pretty and very hardy Miniature Daffodil.
2. Galanthus gardens
100 Single Snowdrop Bulbs in The Green GalanthusGardens®Galanthus gardens
- Plant now for flowering this year. Large healthy bulbs. In the green - growinG PLANTS. Full planting instructions included.
3. Woodland bulbs
Spring Flowering Bulbs, Freshly Lifted Bulbs, Hyacinthoides Non Scripta, Free UK P&P, English Bluebells Bulbs for Planting Now UK, Woodland bulbs® 30 x Bluebell Bulbs, in The GreenWoodland bulbs
- Buy directly from woodland bulbs flowers: mid – late spring | height: 25-30cm | position: partially shaded areas for best results or full sun | Planting: 4″ deep and 3-4″ apart, ideally in groups of five or more | Soil: Moderately fertile, Moist but well-drained.
Including picture card label these violet-blue beauties are incredible naturalisers that last up to 5 weeks or more in the garden and multiply impressively each year.
Also known as hycacinthoides non scripta, we advise you maintain these dainty blue blooms for the following year by allowing the leafs to turn brown before removing them this provides the bulbs with the ultimate nourishment they need for the following season. After blooming, seed pods will form where the flowers once were.
Galanthus Gardens® Miniature Daffodils Minnow in The Green Bulbs 50Generic
- In the green- growing plants. In stock now fast dispatch. Large healthy bulbs. Planting guidelines included. Freshly lifted.
5. Thompson & Morgan
Patios & Containers 25 Bulbs, Easy to Establish Woodland Planting, Ideal for Ground Cover, Dappled Shade, Highly Attractive to Pollinators, Thompson & Morgan Hardy Winter Aconite Bulbs ‘in The Green’Thompson & Morgan
- If you're not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we'll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
The cup shaped blooms of the aconite winter do a great job of attracting pollinators to your spring garden and associate beautifully with snowdrops and bluebells to create an utterly fantastic woodland display. Hardy garden bulb; supplied as 25 x aconite In The Green Bulbs.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. A massive appeal of the winter aconite is how easy it is to establish it is, along with it being virtually maintenance free. This woodland member of the buttercup family is very fast multiplying and swiftly grows to create a brilliant carpet of golden yellow flowers in the spring.
6. Woodland bulbs
SNOWDROPS BULBS ‘IN THE GREEN’ Uk Grown Freshly-Lifted Bulbs, Trusted UK Seller FREE UK P&P, Woodland bulbs® 25 x DOUBLE & 25 x SINGLE, Snowdrops Bulbs Ready For Planting Now UKWoodland bulbs
- Buy directly from woodland bulbs single & double snowdrops are the best-known and most widespread of the 20 species in its genus. They are among the first bulbs to bloom in winter-spring, and is guaranteed to form impressive carpets of white in areas where they are native or have been naturalised.
This incredibly aesthetically-pleasing flower is a well-deserved recipient of the RHS Award of Garden Merit. Flowers: january – march | height: 4-6” | position: partially shaded or full sun Planting: 2-3” deep and 3-6” apart | Soil: Well drained, moist, moderately fertile.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Thompson & Morgan Hardy English Bluebell Bulbs ‘in The Green’, Easy to Establish Woodland Planting, Patios and Containers 100 Bulbs, Scented Flowers Attractive to PollinatorsThompson & Morgan
- A much loved and classical variety, the English Bluebells are well known for their beautiful violet-blue bell-like blooms that release an irresistible fragrance, rekindling memories of springtime woodland walks. Hardy bulb; supplied as 100 x English Bluebell In The Green Bulbs.
Year upon year these plants will multiply to form a dense carpet of spring colour and wonderful fragrance, creating a truly authentic and stunning English woodland display. These english bluebells are a perfect choice for naturalising shady areas of woodland gardens or informal patches of grass.
8. Woodland bulbs
Snowdrops, Trusted UK Seller FREE UK P&P, Snowdrop bulbs For Planting Now UK Grown Freshly lifted Bulbs, Woodland bulbs® 100 x Single Snowdrops Bulbs IN THE GREEN Galanthus NivailsWoodland bulbs
- Planting ideas: try planting snowdrops along side winter aconites, wild daffodils and wild garlic. Get your garden off to an incredible start this year with some Snowdrop Galanthus Nivalis:. The bulbs generally produce two linear grey-ish green leaves and solitary, bell-shaped white flowers.
Other fantastic facts… one of the impressive things about snowdrops is they return year after year, ” while anthos is greek for “flower”, slowly multiplying as they self seed.
Ideally in groups of at least ten or more bulbs. The flower is a well-deserved recipient of the RHS Award of Garden Merit. T refers to the white color of the flowers gala is Greek for “milk, and nivalis is Latin for “snow-like.
It is the best-known and most widespread of the 20 species in its genus. For a continuous display of wonderful woodland bulb varieties which all return year after year slowly multiplying excellent value for money, wood anemones, English bluebells, crocus, will delight you for many years. Height/habit: 6-12″ : Will grow in large clumps over time. The genus name Galanthus nivalis.