As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pretty Wild Seeds
Cucumber Marketmore Seeds in Pictorial Packet from a UK Seller Outstanding Ridge Slicing TypePretty Wild Seeds
- Popular and reliable cucumber. Approximately 20 seeds per packet. Produces dark green fruits of about 20cm in length. Sow indoors February to May for best results.
2. Just Seed
Marketmore, Organic Vegetable, Economy Pack, Just Seed, 10 Seeds, CucumberJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK.
3. Just Seed
Vegetable, Marketmore, Economy Pack, Cucumber, 20 Seeds, Just SeedJust Seed
- Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164.
4. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 15883 Marketmore 76 Cucumber Seeds, orangeMr Fothergills
- Ideal for culture in pots; outdoor ridge type. Perfect for the garden and growing bags outside. Superb, tasty, straight-fruited slicing cucumber. Source of vitamin C and vitamin A. Shows good resistance to mildew.
Welldales 5pcs UK Hanging Mini Cucumber 'Mini Pickle Stars' F1 Cucumber Seed Snack Vegetable Fruit Seeds High Yield Perennial Hardy for GardenWelldales
- Place a cucumber seed in each hole then fill back with compost and thoroughly water. One of the earliest and most viable cucumber seeds available - Producing Small Elongated Fruit - High Demand Cucumbers - Perfect for Pickling or Picking as a Mini Cucumber - Sowing Instructions Included on Packaging.
Cucumber seeds germinate very quickly - usually not much more that a week - and as the new seedling begin to emerge covers should be removed.
If you wish, you can cover the trays with a sheet of glass, Plexiglas or cling film to keep moisture. Keep well watered - but not wet - and feed with half a pot of liquid fertilizer once a week. Plant them about 18 inches apart, in rows that are spread every 5 feet.
You can begin to sow cucumbers from the end of march. When the seedlings have reached one inch or two, the weaker of the two seedlings can be removed. Fill with 2/3 inch pots or a modular plug tray, with a good quality potting soil. Make two holes near the center of the pot. The pots are now ready to be moved in a warm windowsill heated indoor greenhouse or heated greenhouse.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Outdoor Cucumber Seeds 'Jogger' F1 Hybrid American Slicer Cucumis sativus Half-Hardy Annual Easy to Grow Your Own Garden Vegetables 1x Packet Approx. 12 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Grow your own cucumbers outside in your garden! This delicious 'American slicer' has crisp, juicy, bitter-free flesh that you’ll love. Jogger' produces good crops of dark-green skinned fruits up to 25cm long, with soft white spines.
Supplied as 1x packet Cucumber 'Jogger' F1 approx. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. These plants performed exceptionally well in T&M’s outdoor trials during a poor growing season. 12 seeds.
7. Simply Garden
Simply Garden Cucumber Marketmore Fresh Fruit Vegetable Seeds Grow Your Own GardenSimply Garden
- Planting guidance provided on each pack. Perfect for salads. A popular variety producing heavy yields of smooth, dark green fruits. Grow your own fruit/ vegetables.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
SPACEMASTER 80-50 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, CucumberPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Planting depth: 1/2 - 1 inch.
Light: Sunny Location. Cucumbers germinate and grow best when summer really gets going or under glass. Days to harvest: 60 Sow under cover protected from mid spring, 3-4 seeds 1in deep in a 3in pot in good compost, and thin later to the best one or two plants per clump.
Transplant no later than 3 weeks after seeding as cucumbers have a tap root that can be easily damaged. Ensure the weather is warm if planting outside, ensuring a sheltered and sunny position. Keep them picked and they’ll keep producing. Ideal for growing in containers of at least 8" diameter, must be kept moist. To avoid bitterness, keep plants evenly moist at all times. Days to germination: 10-14.