As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pat's Flash Cards
200 Verbs with Full Examples in Both French and English and 11 Different Tenses, 800 French Conjugation Flash CardsPat's Flash Cards
- This set fills the gap of limited resources for practicing conjugation and replaces the need for those huge reference books with thousands of random verbs or other verb products that lack conjugations. All the example sentences in these cards use the vocabulary from our other products and are an excellent supplement to our set of French picture vocabulary flash cards.
The back side of the card includes the English translation of the verb, and the six different conjugations of the verb in the specified tense. This is the ultimate companion to your high school and college level french courses.
The front side of the card includes the verb in the infinitive form, the English translation of the sentence, the tense for the conjugation and an example of the verb used in a French sentence. Each 2. 75x4. 25 card contains the perfect balance of information. Designed for students and self-learners, these cards are specifically catered for both children and adults to improve their vocabulary of French verbs and boost their experience with conjugations.
Set includes 800 flash cards covering 200 different verbs in 11 different tenses. With 11 different tenses covered, this set will serve as a great go-to resource for the first few years of study. As your french course progresses to a new tense, use the bold color coding to quickly find the cards using that tense and quickly become an expert with the most important verbs.
EeBoo French Vocabulary Flash CardseeBoo
- 56 flash cards are included in the set. Pronunciation guide included. Screen-free fun: for over 25 years, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, socialization, eeBoo has created wholesome, and skill-building while developing essential skills.
Sustainably sourced: 90% recycled materials, printed with vegetable-based inks.
Durable cards and easy to use. Perfect for ages 4 and up. Each 4. 5 x 6 inches card is printed on both sides with colorful graphics. Woman-owned business dedicated to sustainability, safety, and the creation of original and extraordinary gifts and toys.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group|
|Height||28.3 cm (11.14 Inches)|
|Length||35.74 cm (14.07 Inches)|
|Width||31.62 cm (12.45 Inches)|
3. Pat's Flash Cards
200 French Verb Conjugation Present Tense Flash Cards, Full Examples in Both French and EnglishPat's Flash Cards
- These 200 verbs represent the most used verbs in the french language and took months of collaboration with native French speakers to compile. 200 verbs conjugated in the present tense. The back side of the card includes the English translation of the verb, and the conjugation of the verb in present tense.
Designed for students and self-learners, these cards are specifically catered for both children and adults to improve their vocabulary of French verbs and boost their experience with conjugations.
All the example sentences in these cards use the vocabulary from our other products and are an excellent supplement to our set of French picture vocabulary flash cards. Each 2. 75x4.
25 card contains the perfect balance of information. The front side of the card includes the verb in the infinitive form, the English translation of the sentence, the tense for the conjugation and an example of the verb used in a French sentence. This set fills the gap of limited resources for practicing conjugation and replaces the need for those huge reference books with thousands of random verbs or other verb products that lack conjugations.
Lower Case Sight Words, BOHS French Literacy Wiz Fun Game, 60 Flash Cards, Preschool Language Learning Educational ToysBOHS
- Hand-eye-coordination - because children not just using eyesight but also phsical motion, it improves their hand-eye coordination skills. Learn in fun - your kid can play this game alone, the one who spells correctly keep the card, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend, the one keeps the most cards wins. Easy to hard spelling - by switching the flap, just putting letters tiles by following the word on the card, cover the word on the card with the flap later, there are two modes to spell the words: at the beginning, to check if the children could spell out by himself.
Letters recognition - by griping and putting the letters, sounding out the letters, children get to memorize the alphabetic letters.
Package content - 1 tray, 61 letter Tiles, 60 Double Sides Printed Cards/120 Words. Increase attention span & memory - working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success.
Lower case vs. Upper case - children encounter lower case letters 10-15 times more frequently than they do upper case letters. Spelling with visual aids - by putting the letter tiles together to form a word, the kid gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary, aided by the picture cards which provide a clue to the meaning of the word being formed. Improving concentration - while children using his hands and constantly putting on the letters to spell the words and then switching the cards out and taking off the letters so he can spell the new word, it makes children to slow down and sit sill which helps them to develop their concentration levels.
|Height||4.57 cm (1.8 Inches)|
|Length||25.4 cm (10 Inches)|
|Width||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
5. 100 PICS
Kids Travel Guide For French Food Facts And Phrases, 100 PICS France Educational Flash Cards Game100 PICS
- Boost your brain. Recommended by The Good Toy Guide. Handy travel activity. Perfect present or stocking filler for anybody with an interest in, or travelling to France.
Do you know crêpe from croque?! A fun and educational picture quiz featuring French food, landmarks, animals, phrases and more.100 pics flash card games help improve vocabulary, spelling, and memory. 100 france questions to learn and play.
Pocket-sized and packed with fun. Play alone or with friends and family age 8 plus. Hours of screen-free entertainment - play in the back of the car, in restaurants, planes and trains. Fits neatly into your pocket or bag. Check out the clue and open the four doors to unveil a colour picture. Make a guess and then slide to reveal the answer.
|Height||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Length||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
|Weight||0.16 kg (0.35 Pounds)|
|Width||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
6. TTS Group
French Flash Cards TransportTTS Group
- Practice french vocabulary with this laminated pack of A4 cards. Ideal for front of class or to display on wall etc. Wipe clean pack of 10 or more different cards.
KLOO's Learn to Speak French Language Card Games Pack 1 Decks 1 & 2KLOO
- Effortlessly learn hundreds of words as you play. Start making sentences in SECONDS using KLOO's famous coloured cards. No need to write, work or study.
Just play and the language comes naturally. Kloo is the fun packed way to learn a language - Ideal for kids, adullts or schools. Winner of 10 major awards including ToyTalk’s Best Card Game of the Year.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Weight||0.19 kg (0.42 Pounds)|
|Width||3.2 cm (1.26 Inches)|
Lingo Playing Cards in Tin Box | Sturdy Travel Case | Language Learning Game Set with Useful Phrases | Fun Visual Flashcard Deck to Increase Vocabulary and Pronunciation Skills FrenchLINGO
- Countless ways to learn and enjoy – you can now play and learn with all of the standard card games like Poker, Spoons, Memory, Go Fish, Crazy Eights, Black Jack, Rummy, Hearts and Solitaire. Quickly learn more than one language - lingo card decks are available in some of the most popular languages from around the world so you can easily prep with essential vocabulary for wherever your travels take you.
It will help build or expand your French vocabulary.
Each set functions like a standard deck of cards with 4 suits of 52 playing cards and 2 Jokers – each deck contains 54 the most commonly used French phrases with its phonetic pronunciations. Great for beginners and intermediate speakers.
Play cards, pick up a language – this is the most original and innovative way to learn a new language by combining both the fun of playing cards mechanics with the familiar flashcard aesthetics. Also includes a unique and colorful tin box for easy carry when traveling. Premium high-quality deck – made from the best quality materials to ensure each card’s durability and longevity.
|Manufacturer||High View Design Pty Ltd|
|Height||10.01 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||7.49 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Weight||0.14 kg (0.31 Pounds)|
|Width||3.2 cm (1.26 Inches)|
French Language Card Game for Beginners! Learn French by Playing a Fun Conversational Card Game!, AGO En FrancaisAGO
- Instruction booklet included. Players spend equal time asking and answering the target questions in random order, and learn the content naturally as they play! Educational and fun for all ages! play as a fun family game, on vacation, in the classroom, or even use as flash cards!.
A fun q&a card game for learning and practicing simple French questions, phrases and vocab through conversation. 300gsm paper. These cards make for swift language learning and many game play possibilities! Question cards feature clear illustrations, contextual clues and labelled relevant vocab.
An exciting and effective way to build french language skills! The 54 card deck features 36 simple and useful question cards and 18 'action cards' to make the learning fun! High quality playing cards. Size approx 2. 5 x 3. 5" 63x88mm.
|Height||1.27 cm (0.5 Inches)|
|Length||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
|Width||6.35 cm (2.5 Inches)|